SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Business Spotlight: Ulyana Bezkorovayna, Ukrainian Fine Artist and Model

Meet Ulyana Bezkorovayna, Fine Artist and Model.

Last year I had another soul fulfilling shoot meeting with the dear Ulyana. Every time she steps in my studio, I feel like we could talk for hours about art and photography. For our last 2 photography sessions we focused on her has an artist and I was able to not only photograph her and her beautiful work but also get a one on one glimpse of her vision. I photographed each one of Ulyana's artworks on their own so that she was able to sell prints on her online art store. Showing the world your art can be intimidating but these past sessions really inspired me to step out of your comfort zone. Ulyana was able to use this branding session on her new website. I couldn't babe more happier for her with how beautiful everything turned out! 


Take a step into Ulyana's world and visit Ulyana's Gallery 

MUA: Nicole Palermo







MUA: Nicole Palermo

MUA: Nicole Palermo
MUA: Nicole Palermo
MUA: Nicole Palermo
MUA: Nicole Palermo
MUA: Nicole Palermo

MUA: Nicole Palermo